Saturday, March 14, 2009

Azura

Strands of my soul
Strive for control
Of ways that my life will take

Feels as if walking in a dream
too Numb,too weary it seems
To awake

O azure heaven,
Where's your lord gone to?

Looking to the horizon
For a sign from beyond
Waiting for the sun to dawn
The wait is getting just too long

I Know this darkness just too well
Used by now to this hell
Every time a tear fell
there was no one I could tell

O azure heaven,
Where's your lord gone to?

I clammed up against the pain
Sought the cold,heat and rain
Did what was insanely sane
yet did it all in vain

When will i smile?
Want to feel the joy awhile

Stars,take me away
In the sea of dreams
I don't want to care
About anything
Just careless wandering
A tranquil state of being
Eyes closed tight
Cause truth is too bare
Cause truth is too much to bear
Waves,carry me through
To the distant shores

I've been struggling for so long
Every drip of strength is gone
All purposes seem bizarre
Why bleed myself to reach out far?
Yet again when I look to the light
A hope flares that burns into a smoldering fire
I feed the flame,take the rein
Repress the pain,to again
Fill the void, within my heart
To get myself a new start
I've chosen to endure,chosen to rise
I've chosen my path,I've set my sights
To reclaim my share of happiness.



I feel the pain going away
The mind is caught up in the sway
I wanna dance with the rays
Frozen in time with this day

A turbulence is rising fast
Coursing through me with a blast
the fury inside is disciplined
I'm light as a feather in the wind

Now there's a strength that revs me on
To a rhythm,I'm reborn
Is this your way to mould us all?
So we rise stronger,when we fall

O azure heaven
Is this your answer?
With my light now I can too
Light another life


My fear's not the only fear
My pain's not the only pain
Out in the world ,are always there
Some going through a greater strain

I see it all with different eyes
Can I do nothing but sigh?
I'm not a stone,and I can try
To build a little paradise

O azure heaven
Give me hope,so I can try

2 comments:

Sunrita said...

Hi Darshan,
Thank you for this line : "Why can't we be a strong and bold expression of God's will?" You have changed the way I used to think..u'r so correct...dunno y I nvr looked at it that way...I'll owe u this change:) Always...
Must also add that I liked ur poetry a lot...thr's despair and yet u remain strong enuf to be able to overcome it..very nice...

Sunrita said...

Hoping to see you post more often...
So long :)